Thursday, April 10, 2008

Reminiscing about Handmade Luau Wedding






Just reminiscing about our hawaiian wedding luau reception. I made almost all of the decor (even sewed 13 table cloths). Crazy! It was a bargain though! It took me about 6 months to make all the stuff but it was fun. Here are some of the things I made. We saved all the decor and every few years we have a big Luau party again. Such fun! (Indoor photos are of the wedding reception; outdoor pics are of a backyard party we had a couple of years later).






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, I found your blog looking for ideas for a luau wedding reception. we are on a tight budget and I want to make things myself. I was hoping I could get tips from you on it. If you don't mind give me a few tips and ideas please email me at ramsandwich@hotmail.com and in the subject put something like Luau Wedding. Thanks so much!