Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I love fabric!!

I love fabric!…especially bright colors and retro looking mod prints (like Amy Butler). My newest addition to my fabric stash are the 2 quilt fat quarters in the upper left-hand corner (found at walmart for under $2). I’ve been spending a lot of time in my sewing room lately. My wonderful husband was so generous to let me convert one whole room in the house into a sewing/yoga room. I hardly ever do yoga in there (I have to have people around to work out; so I work out at the gym), but I do sew a good amount in there. Lately I have been working on this pattern (little boy’s tie) from PurlBee for my 2 boys to wear at a beach wedding in May in Florida (which I get to photograph….I’m so excited!). The bottom 2 pics are of my little devil just for fun…no I do not let him in the sewing room.



No comments: